Hello, I'm Caitlin! I'm a photographer of weddings but I am also the fixer of ties, the placer of dress trains, the carrier of bouquets and the one with muddy knees from getting that perfect angle.
Weddings are beautiful. There is a lovely energy to them - happiness! The opportunity to be a part of your day humbles me, and I never forget what an honour it is.
I have been shooting since the age of fifteen, and started my business in 2010. I have a Bachelor of Arts and Visual Arts from Monash University.
My aim is to show the very real, beautiful relationship you and your partner share. I love couples that love to laugh and have fun!
Please do not hesitate to contact me. Tell me your story and let's create some beautiful pictures together!
- I have been with my husband Chris since 2013, we met on Tinder (classy)
- We have two doggies, Sherlock and Watson (pictured)
- I drink a lot of tea
- I love exploring Victoria and the world! I know lots of beautiful locations
- I manage to kill every house plant I get
- I'm a good cook, I make the best vegetarian food
- I travel as much as possible. My favourite trips so far include Iceland and Italy - if you are having a destination wedding, give me an email!