Hello, I'm Caitlin! Born and raised in Melbourne and a creative at heart. Whether it be writing, painting or drawing, I remember loving getting my hands dirty and trying to create whatever image had burst into my mind that day.
At the age of fifteen I discovered photography, and fell in love instantly. From there, I haven't stopped. I photograph weddings, couples, fashion, portraits, children and families. I love my job and always feel so lucky to be doing what I am doing. I have a Bachelor of Arts and Visual Arts from Monash University and started my own business in 2010.
Weddings are beautiful. There is a lovely energy to them - happiness! The opportunity to be a part of your day humbles me, and I never forget what an honour it is.
I try to be as discreet as possible during the ceremony and reception - prefering a candid, photojournalistic approach.
During the photo shoot - my aim is to show the very real, beautiful relationship you and your partner share. I love couples that love to laugh and have fun!
Please do not hesitate to contact me. Tell me your story and let's create some beautiful pictures together!
- I have been with my partner Chris since 2012, we met on Tinder (classy)
- We have two doggies, Sherlock and Watson (pictured)
- I drink a lot of tea
- I love exploring Victoria! I know lots of beautiful locations
- I manage to kill every house plant I get
- I'm a good cook, I make the best vegetarian food
- I travel as much as possible. My favourite trips so far include Iceland and Italy - if you are having a destination wedding, give me an email!